ATA version 1.9.1
This article describes issues fixed in Update 1 for Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) version 1.9. The build number of this update is 1.9.7412.
Fixed issues included in this update
- Possibility of migration failures between ATA version 1.8 to version 1.9 for large databases.
- When using the latest version of the Microsoft Edge browser, and switching users, the browser may hang.
- In some scenarios, the user profile page is missing Directory Data Information.
- When adding a user to the exclusion list for abnormal behavior detection, the exclusion isn't always applied.
- Updated MongoDB database version.
- Inconsistent resync after an upgrade to version 1.9 of all Active Directory entities to ATA.
- Inconsistent exports of suspicious activities to Microsoft Excel. Occasional failure with error generation.
Improvements included in this update
- Changes required for Microsoft Accessibility Standards (MAS) certification.
- Includes additional performance and security fixes.
Get this update
Updates for Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics version 1.9 are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download.
This update is available on Microsoft Update. For more information about how to use Microsoft Update, see How to get an update through Windows Update.
To get the stand-alone package for this update, go to the Microsoft Download Center website: Download the ATA 1.9 package now.
To install this update, you must have ATA version 1.9 (1.9.7312), Update 1 for ATA version 1.8 (1.8.6765), or ATA version 1.8 (1.8.6645) installed.
Your computer may require a restart after you apply this update.
Update replacement information
This update replaces ATA version 1.9 (1.9.7312).
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Choose the type you'd like to provide:
Our feedback system is built on GitHub Issues. Read more on our blog.