Form processing model requirements and limitations
Currently form processing works with documents in English.
Form processing works on input documents that meet the following requirements:
- JPG, PNG, or PDF format (text or scanned). Text-embedded PDFs are better, because there won't be any errors in character extraction and location.
- If your PDFs are password-locked, you must remove the lock before submitting them.
- The combined file size of the documents used for training per collection must not exceed 50 MB, and PDF documents shouldn't have more than 500 pages.
- For images, dimensions must be between 50 × 50 and 10,000 × 10,000 pixels.
- For PDF files, dimensions must be at most 17 x 17 inches, corresponding to Legal or A3 paper sizes and smaller.
- If scanned from paper documents, scans should be high-quality images.
- Must use the Latin alphabet (English characters).
AI Builder doesn't currently support the following types of form processing input data:
- Check boxes or radio buttons
- Fillable PDFs
Learn how to improve the performance of form processing models.