Key phrase extraction model
The key phrase extraction model identifies the main points in a text document. For example, given input text "The food was delicious and there were wonderful staff", the service returns the main talking points: "food" and "wonderful staff". This model can extract a list of key phrases from unstructured text documents.
Use in Power Apps
Explore key phrase extraction
You can try out the key phrase extraction model before you decide to import it into your flow by using the 'try it out' feature.
- Sign in to Power Apps.
- In the left navigation pane, select AI Builder > Build.
- Under Get straight to productivity, select Key Phrase Extraction.
- In the Key Phrase Extraction window, select Try it out.
- Select predefined text samples to analyze, or add your own text in the Add your own here box to see how the model analyzes your text.
Use the formula bar
You can integrate your AI Builder sentiment analysis models in Power Apps maker studio by using the formula bar. More information: Use formulas for text AI models (Preview)
Use in Power Automate
If you want to use this prebuilt model in Power Automate, you can find more information in Use key phrase extraction model in Power Automate.
Supported language and data format
- Documents can't exceed 5,120 characters.
- For information on language support, see [Language and region support for the text analytics API](/azure/cognitive-services/text-analytics/language-support?#sentiment-analysis-key-phrase-extraction-and-named-key phrase-recognition).
If text is detected, the key phrase extraction model will output the following information:
- Results: A list of phrases from the document
- Phrase: Strings denoting the key talking points in the document text