Receipt processing model (preview)
Receipt processing is a prebuilt model that uses state-of-the-art optical character recognition (OCR) to detect printed and handwritten text and extract key information from receipts.
Use in Power Apps
The receipt processing prebuilt model is available in Power Apps by using the receipt processor component. For more information, see Use the receipt processor component in Power Apps.
Use in Power Automate
For information on how to use the receipt processing prebuilt model in Power Automate, see Use the receipt processing prebuilt model in Power Automate.
Supported languages and files
Only English receipts from the United States are currently supported.
In order to get the best results, provide one clear photo or scan per receipt.
- The image format must be JPEG, PNG, or PDF.
- The file size must be less than 20 MB.
- The image dimensions must be between 50 x 50 pixels and 10000 x 10000 pixels.
- PDF dimensions must be at most 17 x 17 inches, which is the equivalent of the Legal or A3 paper sizes or smaller.
- For PDF documents, only the first 200 pages are processed.
If a receipt is detected, the receipt processing model will output the following information:
|MerchantPhone||Merchant phone number|
|PurchasedItems||The list of purchased items
|DetectedText||The list of all recognized lines of text on the receipt|