Microsoft Dynamics : discover on March 12 why and how you can include it into your training sessions–registrations open !
|Microsoft Dynamics is a line of familiar, adaptable enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions designed to work like and with familiar Microsoft software—easing adoption and reducing the risks in implementing a new solution. These solutions automate and streamline financial, business intelligence, and supply chain processes in a way that can help you drive business success.|
ARE YOU INTERESTED ? REGISTER NOW ONLINE : https://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032507052&Culture=nl-BE
Key in the Dynamics offering:
· Easy to learn-and use, both from end-user as from IT perspective
· The power of choice: on premisse or in the cloudDeliver agility in face of rapid changing business context
There are some good reasons to include Microsoft Dynamics in your academic training curriculum
· Microsoft Dynamics is growing very fast : therefore there is a shortage on the labor market - and hence students with prior experience in Dynamics might have a strong competitive advantage
· Software is available for free. The ERP system can be installed on your infrastructure – and CRM solution is already available in the cloud (no hardware/maintenance costs!)
· Dynamics Academic Alliance program offers you access to large list of e-learning sessions to explain business functionality to your students.
Discover it yourself !
On Monday, March 12, 2012 we will organize 2 sessions at the Executive Briefing Center in Brussels (Nervierslaan 85, Bxl):
- Morning session for institutions new to Microsoft Dynamics
o Opening keynote session
o Dynamics Academic Alliance Program and benefits
o Reference case in education
o The Dynamics Ecosystem
o How to set up your curriculum
o Closing keynote
- Afternoon session : a deep dive into Microsoft Dynamics
o Opening Keynote session
o Getting more of the collaboration with the Dynamics Ecosystem
o Advanced academic curricula
o Product demonstrations for NAV, AX, CRM
o Ask the Expert session
o Closing keynote
Looking forward to meeting you there !