The buzz around Classification is going up!
More and more posts appear on File Classification - it's hard to keep track of them. Here is a few sample (if I missed anyone, sorry - it s not intentional)
- Coded Style has a post on titled Getting Personal with Windows Server 2008 R2 File Classification in which he notes the particular attention that FCI is getting at the event.
- Derek Schauland (one of our MVPs for file storage) has a great post on TechRepublic introducing classification: Automate data classification with new features in Windows Server 2008 R2
- Randall Vogsland (in Tin Cups and String) describes his own experience in using classification and even posted a video on YouTube.
- George Norman wrote a blgo post on R2 and classification on FindMySoft.com - Microsoft Touts Windows Server 2008 R2 Features: File Classification Infrastructure and Hyper-V
- Mary Jo Foley (who needs no introduction) blogged on ZDNet about classification as well - Microsoft shows off file classification in Windows Server 2008 R2
- DiTii.com has a post as well - Microsoft intro “File classification in Windows Server 2008 R2″ at TechEd
(more to come)