Windows Azure AppFabric Access Control Service (ACS): WCF SAML/SOAP Client Certificate Scenario
Following are characteristics of the scenario:
- WCF service that expose its functionality via SOAP and requires an issued token based on Client Certificates
To solve this scenario, use ACS with the following configuration:
- Use SAML 2.0 token when configuring relying party (trust) for your WCF service.
- Use Service Identity of type X.509 certificate.
- Securing WCF Services with ACS
- How To: Add Service Identities with an X.509 Certificate, Password, or Symmetric Key
- Code Sample: WCF Certificate Authentication