System Center Monitoring Pack for WS-Management and SMASH Device Discovery – Version: 7.0.8707.0
This monitoring pack adds a new template to System Center 2012 – Operations Manage to enable discovery and management of WS-Management/SMASH compliant devices..
This management pack adds a new template to System Center 2012 – Operations Manage to enable discovery and management of WS-Management/SMASH compliant devices.
The features of this Management Pack include:
- Enables discovery and monitoring of WS-Management/SMASH compliant devices via a Management Pack Template
- Scans IP ranges, subnets or list of IP addresses searching for compliant devices
- Device health determined through WS-Management ping
- Device health state rolls up to the appropriate computer’s health
- Supports both simple and Windows authentication modes
- Supports standard WS-Management communication options
- Supports Operations Manager resource pools
- 4/1/2012 - Original Release version 7.0.8707.0
Supported Operating System
Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2
- Other Software: System Center 2012 - Operations Manager
- When imported, this monitoring pack will add a new Management Pack Template name “WS-Management and SMASH device template” in the Authoring space of the Operations Manager console. This template will enable users to discover and monitor devices out-of-band via WS-Management/SMASH.
- What’s in the Management Pack?
- Don’t know, there is not one that came with it; I am reaching out to have it included.