Getting Access to the Gemini CTP
As indicated in the previous blog post, you can get access to the Gemini CTP if you are a member of the Office 2010 Tech Preview by visiting http://www.microsoft.com/officebusiness/office2010/Default.aspx?vid=Gemini.
If you are not a member of the Office Tech Preview, you can still apply for the Gemini CTP. We have a limited number of seats that we can refer to the Office Tech Preview, so hurry! Here are the instructions:
- Visit this link in your browser.
- If you are not registered in Microsoft Connect, you will need to register by supplying a Windows Live ID and some basic information about yourself.
- Once you are registered, the above link will take you to the SQL Server Connect site within MSConnect.
- At the top of the page, you should see “Fill out the Gemini CTP2 Nomination Profile – Required” in red. You don’t need to register again. Click on the second link and it will take you the Gemini Nomination page.
- Click on “Respond to this survey”.
- Complete the survey and press Finish.
That’s it! We will review your application and if it meets our criteria and Office Tech Preview seats are still available, we will contact you by email.