Try out SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services CTP 3.2 on the TechNet Virtual Lab
Recently we released a great TechNet Virtual Lab that will take you through many of the new enhancements in SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services through the great virtual environment of the TechNet labs. In this lab you will learn to:
- Create and monitor Extended Events (xEvents)
- Upgrade a tabular project to SQL Server 2016 (compatibility level 1200)
- Work with Visual Studio configurations
- Implement new calculation capabilities
- Implement new table relationship capabilities
- Work with the new Tabular Model Scripting Language
- Work with the new DirectyQuery mode capabilities
To get started just click this link Exploring What's New in SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services and go.
Have fun with the latest and greatest features for Analysis Services !