Update to Auto-Partitioning Code Sample & Whitepaper
A new version of the whitepaper and code sample of automated partition management (see here for more info) is released! Enhancements include the following.
- Support for 1400 models with M partitions and M expressions. Query partitions (with queries of the data source dialect) are still supported.
- Auto retry n times on error for near-real time scenarios and environments with network reliability issues.
- Integrated authentication for Azure AS with synchronization between on-prem Windows AD and Azure AD.
- Auto max date automatically set to current date option for easier maintenance of configuration data.
- All of the above is configurable in the configuration and logging database, which now uses a SQL Server Database project for easier deployment and schema comparisons of new versions.
- Classification of log messages as Error or Informational.