SharePoint 2010 Training and Resources
I’ve been on the road so I haven’t been able to blog recently. Needless to say, we’re super excited in Buildings 16 & 17 in Redmond that SharePoint 2010 & Office 2010 have officially launched! I’m in Russia right now to meet customers, partners and the SharePoint Community at large.
I will write much more later with some of the top SharePoint 2010 resources, but I quickly wanted to highlight some of the top things to look at right away across key audiences:
SharePoint 2010 Overview
- Eval Guide @ https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=110318ec-0238-4811-8fc7-ec4399d3c100&displaylang=en
- Virtual Machine available @ https://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9728417
- Walk-through Guide @ https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=8c619bef-008b-4af2-9687-8a05848fea97
- SharePoint End User Training @ https://blogs.msdn.com/b/arpans/archive/2010/06/23/sharepoint-2010-end-user-training-and-help.aspx
SharePoint 2010 Developer Resources
- Dev Eval Guide @ https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=cffb14e8-88a9-43bd-87aa-4792ab60d320&displaylang=en
- Dev Getting Started @ https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ee513147.aspx
- Dev Advanced Training @ https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ff420377.aspx
- Dev Virtual labs @ https://blogs.msdn.com/pandrew/archive/2010/05/12/sharepoint-2010-developer-virtual-labs-online.aspx
SharePoint 2010 IT Pro Resources
- IT Pro Eval Guide @ https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=167123
- IT Pro Getting Started @ https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ee518660.aspx
- IT Pro Advanced Training @ https://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/sharepoint/ff420396.aspx
- A great summary of IT Pro resources by Jie Li @ https://blogs.msdn.com/opal/archive/2010/05/12/sharepoint-2010-it-pro-learning-resources.aspx
- You can find pointers to a bunch of resources including Virtual labs
Official Developer & IT Professional curriculum and exams will be available within the next few months. We will be sure to announce on the team blog.
I’ll update this blog entry later with more resources and pointers.