CES 2006 - here I come
I'm going to be heading to Las Vegas tomorrow night to attend the 2006 Consumer Electronics Show (CES). I'm really excited and a little scared at the same time. I've been to a few other shows in my previous groups at Microsoft, but not anything nearly as big and highly attended as CES, and not in a city like Las Vegas either. I noticed that Matt posted an itinerary for his trip, and I thought that would be a good idea for me to do so as well. If you're going to be in town, I'd like to get a chance to meet as many folks as I can and talk about Media Center (what you like, what is missing, what kind of development you want to try to do to extend it, etc). Also, if you've emailed me or contacted me via my blog in the past I'd really like to be able to meet you and put faces to names.
I found out I was going to be attending relatively late, so I don't have a fully booked schedule for the days I'm in town yet. If I'm not listing a specific place I'm scheduled to be, I will probably be floating around the Media Center areas of the Microsoft booth, so please stop by and say hi!
- 10pm - arrive in Las Vegas
- 8:45am - arrive at the Microsoft booth and figure out where I'm going to be located for the day :-)
- 7:30pm - Microsoft/MTV party at Pure (Caesar's Palace)
- 5pm - Media Center Show party at Hilton Towers Suite #HC1010
- 8:45am - booth duty, but I'm not exactly sure where yet
- 9:45am - return home to Seattle