XNA Game Studio 3.1 Zune Extensions now available for download
The XNA Game Studio 3.1 Zune Extensions was posted on the Microsoft Download Center today. This product can be installed on a system that has XNA Game Studio 3.1 installed, and it adds the following functionality to the XNA Game Studio 3.1 product:
- The ability to develop and deploy games to the new Zune HD media player using XNA Game Studio 3.1.
- New touch APIs to the XNA Framework for use on the Zune HD.
- New accelerometer APIs to the XNA Framework for use on the Zune HD.
- New documentation and samples that demonstrate how to use the new touch and accelerometer APIs.
- A new tutorial demonstrating how to add support for the new touch APIs to the Platformer starter kit that ships with XNA Game Studio 3.1.
Here are a couple of links to help you get started installing and using the XNA Game Studio 3.1 Zune Extensions:
- Download location - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=48f7ba37-8ba7-4d16-8873-0b7f83ef77f9
- Creators Club forum post - http://forums.xna.com/forums/p/38975/226669.aspx