Are you ready to take your app to the next level?
We want to work with you! Have you got a great idea for an app? Perhaps you’ve got an app or two in the store already. We want to help you take your app or app idea to the next level. Microsoft are running no charge, invitation-only, intensive 3-day workshops in Melbourne and Sydney in the second half of November.
What you’ll get from the workshop:
- 3 days dedicated to app development with Microsoft and 3rd party experts in development, design, marketing and monetisation in a small group of motivated developers
- The opportunity to have your app featured in newsletters, on Microsoft sites and in the store
- Access to and closer ties with the local developer marketing and evangelism team
- Proven techniques for releasing your app on both Windows Phone and Windows 8
What we ask from you in return:
- 3 full days of your time for the full workshop
- If you’re not in Sydney or Melbourne you will need to cover your travel and accommodation costs
The workshops will be invite only and have limited spaces. If you’d like to be considered for participation in this invitation-only workshop, please email Andrew Coates by Friday November 15th with:
- The location you’d like to attend
- A brief description of your app or app idea
- A summary of your dev experience including links to any apps you’ve published
The dates and locations are as follows:
Melbourne: November 18-20 (Mon-Wed)
Sydney: November 26-28 (Tue-Thu)
Don’t hesitate to drop Andrew a note if you’ve got ideas you’d like to float before submitting an application to attend, but remember, you need to email Andrew Coates by Friday November 15th to be considered.