Associate to your organisation - access your benefits
Partnering with Microsoft is the best business decision you can make.
Whether you're a Community member, Action Pack subscriber or Competency partner, the benefits needed to grow your business are at your fingertips (to learn more about the Microsoft Partner Network, including; getting started, benefits and support, read the MPN Quickstart Guide).
If your company is already a Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) member, it is important to associate with your organisation profile - this will enable you to access partner benefits and receive partner updates.
What you need:
- Know your Primary Program Contact - this is the person within your organisation who manages your Microsoft Partner Network membership. They are often required to approve your association request
- Your company's Partner ID, also known as an "Organisation ID" - colleagues already associated with your account can find this in the Partner Membership Center
Go to the Simplified Association Process page
Follow the steps under “It’s Easy to Associate” a) Click “Sign In”, select a sign in preference (Windows Live ID is recommended), enter your email address and password and click "Continue"b) Click “Search”
c) You will be prompted to create a personal profile – it is important to complete as much information as possible
- Entering a pre-authenticated email address (such as your work email address) as the "Contact Email" will expedite approval of your account. Using an un-authenticated email address will require your request to be approved by your Primary Program Contact
- Take this opportunity to set your communication preferences - click "Manage your communications" to access the Profile Center (clicking will not disrupt the association process)
d) Once you have completed your individual profile, click "Next"
e) Search for your organisation
- If you have your Partner ID, enter it here and click "Next"
- If you do not have your Partner ID, click "I Don't Have My Partner ID", enter your company details to the best of your knowledge and click "Next" - repeat as necessary until your company is found
f) To confirm your Organisation, click "Next"
g) Click "Finish" to send the invitation to your nominated email address (it can take up to 24 hours for your invite to be delivered)
h) If you added a pre-authenticated email address in step 2c. your association will automatically be approved
i) If you did not include a pre-authenticated email, your Primary Program Contact will need to accept your request
j) Please Note: It can take up to 24 hours for your association to be processed
k) Make sure to follow the steps in your invitation email and complete your profile in the Partner Membership Center
3. You’re done! Now, why not learn how to register for the Microsoft Partner Community.
4. Having problems? The partner support team can help on 13 20 58 (Options 2,4,1) – Australian contact details