Microsoft Launches App To Cert Program
Build apps and build your career.
We recognise that you have real world experience in building apps, and hard decisions on how to spend your limited time and money for training and certification.
So, why not simplify your life and get credit for those apps you’re building?
The App To Cert pilot program is available now through the end of June 2015. Elevate yourself as a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD: Windows Store Apps certification) by getting certified through a streamlined path. If you are a HTML5/JS or C#/XAML developer, you can save hundreds of dollars and get credit for two exams by showing the app development work you are already doing.
Along the way, the app review will provide you with tips on app design and implementation, and address common pitfalls and blockers to getting apps into the Windows Store.
Earning developer certification is as simple as 1-2-3:
1. Schedule and pass a technical review of your application by a Microsoft engineer
2. Publish or update your application in the Windows Store
3. Prepare for, take and pass a single Advanced Windows Store App technical certification exam. Microsoft Learning Partners can provide you high quality instructor-led training to help you cross the finish line.
To learn more about the program:
- First, visit Microsoft Virtual Academy and review our free course: Last Stop: Getting Your Windows App to Market
- Then, review the program details and register here.