Toasting our 2017 Microsoft Australia Partner Awards Finalists!
Every year it's a huge privilege to be able to recognise through the Microsoft Australia Partner Awards (MAPA) those partners who have really stood out, delivering incredible solutions and extraordinary levels of service.
What really stood-out for me was the transformative nature of the stories submitted. Together, with our partners we are helping Australian organisations transform.
Whether using the power of machine learning to identify unique markers in graffiti or leveraging technology to modernise retail operations, our partners are making use of Microsoft solutions to truly transform Australian organisations and position them for sustained success.
We’ve done things differently this year, simplifying and condensing the structure of the awards across five pillars:
- Optimise Your Operations;
- Transform Your Products;
- Empower Your Employees;
- Engage Your Customers; and,
- Cloud For Good.
I am delighted to announce the finalists for the 2017 MAPA awards and look forward to seeing you all at the Microsoft Partner Summit, on November 14th in Sydney and announcing the winners on stage during the vision keynote.
Optimise Your Operations - Finalists
- Bistech - Customer Solution: Retail Food Group
- GIS People - Customer Solution: Queensland Government
- Rackspace - Customer Solution: Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Australia
Transform Your Products - Finalists
- Advance Computing - Customer Solution: Waterpool Co-op
- Sable37 - Customer Solution: City Beach
- Velrada - Customer Solution: Sodexo
Empower Your Employees - Finalists
- Insync Technology - Customer Solution: Central Highlands Regional Council
- Kloud - Customer Solution: Qantas Airways
- Readify - Customer Solution: South32
Engage Your Customers - Finalists
- Avanade - Customer Solution: Treasury Wine Estate
- Enghouse Interactive - Customer Solution: City of Canada Bay Council
- EYC3 - Customer Solution: People's Choice Credit Union
A Cloud for Good - Finalists
- Cloud Collective - Customer Solution: Mission Australia
- Expose Data - Customer Solution: Eldercare
- Object Consulting - Customer Solution: Australia Danthonia Farm
- Single Cell - Customer Solution: Centre for Aboriginal Health
Microsoft's mission is to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more - and our partners bring that to life for our customers every single day.
Our partners truly are the lifeblood of Microsoft. In a world eager for empowering transformation, the opportunities for our partners are endless, and the amazing calibre of this year's MAPA finalists is testament to this.