You’re Invited to the Microsoft AX Enterprise Academy Presales Advanced Workshop (Sydney)
We are pleased to invite you to a workshop designed to equip presales consultants to successfully match the product capabilities to the prospect customer’s needs.
This 3-day workshop is designed to equip the presales consultant with:
· The ability to understand and apply Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 technology and functionality to customer scenarios and needs.
· The ability to demonstrate the technology and functionality in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 allowing the customer to innovate in their business with a modern architecture and user-friendly ERP solution
· Articulate the value of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 over competitive ERP products.
Registration: CLICK TO REGISTER
Date: May 6-8, 2014
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Microsoft North Ryde Sydney
Audience: Microsoft Dynamics AX Presales Specialists
· Students must have completed training and master one of these functional areas of the solution: Financials, Supply Chain Management, and Reporting.
· At least one Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 certification
· Experience in a Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 project. You may have been a lead or had a supporting role; however real-life experience is highly recommended in order to maximize the benefit of attending the workshop.
How to Register
To register for the course, you will be asked to first complete an assessment. Your responses will be evaluated and based upon approval you will be able to complete your registration. Please do not make travel arrangements until your participation has been confirmed.