Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Data Migration Framework Beta 2.0 is now available on Information source
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Data Migration Framework Beta 2.0 is now available on Information source.
Besides the already rich feature set, some of the key new features which have been added in this release are below -
- ODBC as Source – with this it is possible to import data using ODBC.
- AX as Source – It supports export/import , copy company for Data migration Framework entities.
- New entity types – Direct Table and Composite Entity.
- Parallel execution support from Staging to Target.
- Service Interface – DMF can be executed by external applications
- Error handling enhancements – skipping error rows, and detailed logs.
- Number sequence support.
- Removed requirement to install SSIS on AOS .
- SQL 2012 support
I will add details on the above feature set soon.