Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs) and more - on the AxErd web site
Have you ever wished you could generate ERDs for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 database tables? Ever wanted to know what tables are used in a module, or what module a particular table belongs in? Well, now you can do all that and more on the AxErd web site.
From the AxErd site, you can:
- View over 30 ERDs created for specific modules, centered on some of the most-used tables.
- View an alphabetical list of all the tables for a module.
- Choose from an alphabetical list of all the tables in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, to determine which module a table belongs to.
- View the parent-child relationships for all the tables in a module.
- Read the instructions for creating your own ERDs or extending any of the existing ERDs.
Using Procurement and sourcing as an example, you can see ERDs centered on several different tables, including the following: