Azure Data Lake U-SQL August 1st 2016 Updates: ACLs on Databases, Skipping Header Rows, Sampling and more!
As part of the Azure Data Lake Analytics and U-SQL August 1st refresh, we released a couple of new, long awaited features, are fixing some confusing syntax and fixed several bugs:
- Pending and Upcoming Deprecations
- Major U-SQL Bug Fixes
- New U-SQL capabilities
- U-SQL supports a compile-time IF statement
- U-SQL built-in extractors now support skipping header rows (skipFirstNRows parameter)
- U-SQL now offers database level access control additional two new capabilities
- U-SQL is starting to increase the limit on files in file set extractors
- U-SQL now offers a preview of sampling capabilities August 1st release notesgithub siteprevious release notes
- The following
- need to request access by sending email to usql microsoft.com.
- You can find more details with examples in the
- on our
- where you also can find our