adCenter API Production Upgrade Now Live
The Microsoft adCenter Fall Upgrade is now available in the adCenter API Production environment. We've been listening to your feedback, requests, and ideas for new adCenter API features, and throughout this year we've made significant progress in several key areas. Now, the adCenter Fall Upgrade brings you even more.
Microsoft adCenter API version 5.1 (V5.1) contains the following new features:
- The PauseAds and ResumeAds service operations were added to the Campaign Management Web service.
PricingModelelement of the AdGroup data object is now supported. Previously, this element was not used.
PricingModelcolumn has been added to the following value sets:
AverageCpmcolumn has been added to the following value sets:
- AccountPerformanceReportColumn Value Set (V5.1)
- AdDynamicTextPerformanceReportColumn Value Set (V5.1)
- AdGroupPerformanceReportColumn Value Set (V5.1)
- AdPerformanceReportColumn Value Set (V5.1)
- CampaignPerformanceReportColumn Value Set (V5.1)
- DestinationUrlPerformanceReportColumn Value Set (V5.1)
- KeywordPerformanceReportColumn Value Set (V5.1)
- MetroAreaDemographicReportColumn Value Set (V5.1)
- You can now request an account performance report that contains results for all accounts. To accomplish this, set the
AccountIdselement of the AccountReportScope object to null.
EditorialStatuselements of the Ad and Keyword objects are now used to contain the approval status of the ad or keyword. Previously, these elements were not used.
For information about changes to this documentation, see What's New in the SDK for Microsoft adCenter API.
Be sure to refresh your proxy classes with the updated WSDLs when you enable the new features. If you are not using the new features, you do not need to refresh your proxy classes.
This upgrade will also be released to the Sandbox+ environment. You will receive a service notification when the environment is upgraded.
Don't miss our special Fall Upgrade Live Meeting
You're invited to our special Fall Upgrade Live Meeting on Thursday, October 30, from 12:30 P.M. to 2:00 P.M. Pacific Time. The Microsoft adCenter API Team will be discussing this recent release and answering questions about these new features. Simply, join the Live Meeting on Thursday to participate.
Check out the changes in the adCenter UI
As part of our Fall Upgrade, we've also made changes to the adCenter user interface. You'll find a few time-saving system improvements, such as faster editorial reviews that can help your ads and keywords go live sooner. And some new Microsoft Advertising design elements lend a welcome new look to the adCenter user interface.
Visit our What's New with adCenter webpage to learn about
all the UI updates including how to receive better help
with disapproved ads and keywords. Get easier-to-find
information about the reasons for the disapproval and
how to update the ads and keywords for resubmission.