V5 samples written in Perl released to MSDN
Posted: February 28
We've added V5 campaign management and reporting samples written in Perl to our Microsoft adCenter API documentation on MSDN:
- Hello Microsoft adCenter Sample in Perl (V5)
- How to Check the Status of an Ad Group in Perl (V5)
- How to Create Ad Groups in Perl (V5)
- How to Create Ads in Perl (V5)
- How to Create Campaigns in Perl (V5)
- How to Create Keywords in Perl (V5)
- How to Request and Download a Keyword Performance Report in Perl (V5)
- How to Submit an Ad Group for Approval in Perl (V5)
This list of V5 samples written in Perl, along with V5 samples written in C# and Java, can be found at Microsoft adCenter API Version 5 Examples.
We'll release V5 samples written in PHP at a later date. Thank you for your patience.
Lead Programming Writer
Microsoft adCenter API