Customer Focused Task Force for BizTalk Server Documentation
We are forming a focus group to root out long standing or painful documenation deficits our customers are going through. My section (surprise, surprise) is adapters. I am thus solicting immediate feedback from any customer who has problems or suggested changes to any of the BizTalk Server documentation, general or specific in nature.
Here are some current requests I have received. Do you have any others or any comments on these?
- How do you customize adapter property pages user interface
- How do you define additional (property page) properties through an XML schema
- Detailed documentation for changes between developing adapters for 2004 and 2006
- Handling and tracking errors with endpoint issues (invalid endpoints, error APIs, resumable vs non-resumable message)
- Performance issues in adapter development (where and how to instrument code)