Good as Gold! New WCF Adapter FAQ Whitepaper!
I just published this extensive FAQ with the help of the BizTalk Server product team at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=144765.
These FAQs about the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) adapters consists of the following themes. Pass it on and enjoy!
· General Conceptual: FAQs surrounding general conceptual WCF adapter topics.
· Message Flow and Mapping: FAQs about how a message flows in and out of BizTalk Server using the WCF adapters.
· Development Libraries: FAQs to help you better understand which development libraries to use when developing BizTalk adapters.
· Using WCF Services: FAQs explaining how to access WCF services, and how to extend BizTalk Server using WCF custom bindings and custom behaviors.
· WCF Endpoints: FAQs about WCF endpoints with information about service endpoints, metadata, and how to publish WCF endpoints.
· Service Architecture: FAQs describing the service architecture and when to use a BizTalk pipeline or a WCF behavior, and the types of encoding to select when using the WCF adapters.
· WCF Error Handling: FAQs examining how to handle SOAP faults and errors during processing of messages through the WCF adapters.