Latest BizTalk 2006 Downloadable Help File
In the latest BizTalk Server 2006 Help Update, you'll find the following content:
- Complete documentation for all BizTalk Server Line of Business Adapters, including new tutorials, one for each adapter. See the section "Using Adapters."
- Troubleshooting guidance for each of the native BizTalk adapters. See the section "Troubleshooting Adapters."
- Troubleshooting Instructions for how to capture a memory dump. See the section "How to Capture a Memory Dump of a BizTalk Process."
- Disaster recovery instructions for backing up and restoring your BizTalk Server and databases. See the section "Backing Up and Restoring BizTalk Server"
- Updated Tutorials. See the section, "BizTalk Server 2006 Tutorials"
- Information for improving fault tolerance. See the section "Planning and Architecture"
- Updated Developer's Reference that now includes the BAM namespaces that were not included in the RTM documentation. See the section "Developer's Reference"