Premier TechTracks SQL Server is Live
Last month, Microsoft’s Premier Education Services has released an ongoing series of online, on-demand trainings available to all Premier customers called the Premier TechTracks, of which there is a dedicated SQL Server track HERE.
These online trainings focus on Level 300 to 400 sessions.
To help clear what is each session level, here are the standard definitions I use:
- Level 100 (Beginner): Assumes some knowledge of the concepts or features, but not necessarily coding skills. A session at this level might describe systems and simple procedures. Appropriate for someone with less than 1 year of experience with the product.
- Level 200 (Intermediate): Assumes comfort with technical concepts and basic coding skills. A session at this level would cover moderately complex topics such as index tuning or writing custom SSIS packages; sessions covering new features will generally fall into this category. Appropriate for someone with 1-3 years of experience with the product.
- Level 300 (Advanced): Assumes solid knowledge of the technology and strong coding skills. A session at this level might cover in-depth configuration, system internals, or complex coding solutions. Appropriate for someone with 4-6 years of experience with the product.
- Level 400 (Expert): Assumes advanced understanding of the technology. A session at this level might cover a detailed treatment of system internals or very complex coding examples. Appropriate for someone with 6 or more years of experience with the product.
- Level 500* (Unofficial): Assumes deep technical knowledge of the technology. Appropriate for someone with 8 or more years of experience with the product.
* This is like Bob Ward (Blog | Twitter) breaking open a live debugger.
The first few sessions are already available, and next will be the first on a series of entitled “Troubleshooting SQL Server”.
You can find information about all upcoming sessions by clicking on the "Upcoming" tab in HERE.
Hope you get the chance to join in!
Disclaimer: I hope that the information on these pages is valuable to you. Your use of the information contained in these pages, however, is at your sole risk. All information on these pages is provided "as -is", without any warranty, whether express or implied, of its accuracy, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement, and none of the third-party products or information mentioned in the work are authored, recommended, supported or guaranteed by Ezequiel. Further, Ezequiel shall not be liable for any damages you may sustain by using this information, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.