Securing, Governing, and Protecting Your Office 365 Investments - Ignite 2017 Session Resources
Thanks again to everyone that attended my Securing, Governing, and Protecting Your Office 365 Investments session at Microsoft Ignite last Monday or Wednesday afternoon. As promised, the slides from my session have been posted and shared below.
During the session, we discussed and white boarded Microsoft's layered approach to security (slide 5) and reviewed in depth 4 common scenarios and common customer use cases related to:
- Just In Time and Just Enough Access
- Phishing and Zero Day Attacks
- Limited Access
Here is a link to additional screenshots from the demos that were done for this session during Ignite.
Slide 9 in the deck below has links to many of the key resources to help you go deeper and learn more about these topics and others related to Microsoft's Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security capabilities.
A number of people have also requested more information on some of the capabilities that were highlighted during the session. Here you go:
- Configuring Microsoft Azure AD Privileged Identity Management (PIM)
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Limited Access Policies for SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Office 365 Audit Log Searches
- Office 365 Threat Intelligence
- Office 365 Cloud App Security
- Office 365 Secure Score
Hope these additional resources and links help. It was great connecting with so many Microsoft customers and partners in Orlando!