Want Multiple Monitor Support in Visual Studio 10? Speak Up!
Noah's on the VS team and is asking for your feedback, so this is a prime opportunity to help shape the functionality of Visual Studio:
- How should the windows be controlled?
- How should dragging and docking work?
- What is the default solution/project behavior when multiple monitors are present?
- Options for zooming/panning?
- Helpful keyboard bindings?
- Helpful mouse options (like right-click -> Send pane/window to monitor X?)
I've been getting a lot of questions about multiple monitor support when speaking about VS2008 recently, so I know there's a bunch of you who have definite interest and opinions on this.
Head over there and let your voice be heard!
|Share this post :|
Technorati tags: Visual Studio