Most Valuable Professional or MVP spotlight on Creating a lab on Windows Azure
This is an extract from the MVP Award Program blog and a post by Dynamics SharePoint Server MVP Inderjeet Singh Jaggi
From the post: (click to see the entire detailed article)
“Today we will understand how we can create our own Lab environment on Windows Azure. The whole process is lengthy to explain so I have divided it in 8 different parts listed below. Hope you will enjoy learning it.
- Connect to your Azure Subscription using PowerShell.
- Create a Virtual Network in Azure
- Create a server on Azure in the Virtual Network
- Create a new domain
- Update Domain setting on Virtual Network and bind it to Private IP on DC
- When creating a new server it should be part of this domain
- Install SQL, SharePoint. etc. labs as part of this domain
- Troubleshoot common issue during this process”