CRM Visual Studio Toolkit Launched!
Here is another one of the very cool tools I got a sneak peek at earlier this year & I am very happy to see it released as I foresee it will save so much time in development as well as make it much easier for developers familiar with Visual studio development but new to programming for Dynamics CRM to get up & running far more quickly!
Benefits of the Developer toolkit listed on the MSDN site include:
- View All CRM Entities - Displays a listing of CRM entities that are dynamically available from the CRM Explorer within Visual Studio 2008
- Create and Update CRM Entities - Allows for creating new entities and updating existing entities from within the CRM Explorer experience
- Create a Wrapper Class - Provides the ability to auto-generate wrapper classes for entities, which exposes the CRM entities and their corresponding attributes as classes and properties respectively to enable development of code to interact with the entities
- Generate Plug-in Code - Enumerates the available Plug-ins for an entity and generates the code necessary to jumpstart the plug-in development process
- Integrate the Build and Deploy Process - Simplifies the process of building and deploying a CRM solution
- Deploy Across Multiple Servers - Assists in deployment and maintenance of Windows installer packages across multiple environments
Download it here: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/E2DevTkt