Latest CRM ‘5’ Announcements:
Ross Dembecki posted this very exciting update around the next version of Dynamics CRM on his blog yesterday – the full article can be found here: http://microsoft-crm-au.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!4D66C5AE1389F5D8!1637.entry
Some of the key points of Interest:
- Official name: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Public Beta: Available September 2010
- Information beta notification sign up can be found at http://crm.dynamics.com/crm2011beta
- Australia will be covered as part of global rollout of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online by end of 2010.
- Microsoft will be launching Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace in September 2010
- An online catalogue that provides a way for partners to market/distribute solutions to Dynamics customers.
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace will be integrated within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Information on joining the Dynamics Marketplace is at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/marketplace
More information about Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 can be found at http://crm.dynamics.com/crm2011beta