Health Care ISV Partner Briefings
Just a reminder about these Partner Briefings on the Health Industry for Microsoft Australia ISV's
Join us for the Microsoft and Intel Healthcare Track at the Innovation Days in Sydney and Melbourne!
Learn about the opportunity for partnering with Microsoft in the health industry.
Session1 will cover the opportunity in health – an overview of health industry trends, why Microsoft’s products are a good fit for health and specific opportunities for partners to drive revenue.
In Session 2, we’ll give you an overview of those investments including the Connected Health Framework, Common User Interface, Health Connection Engine and new health solutions including Azyxxi and Healthvault. Healthcare is a dynamic profession, and clinicians have to think on their feet. However the technology that supports them has until now been tied to the desktop. New mobile technologies now allow clinicians to do their job more effectively, at the patient’s bedside. Session 3 will explain how you can take advantage of this technology in your applications from Intel - the company that defined mobile computing.
The session will close with a recap of the afternoon, some specific actions you can take and pointers to all the detailed information you need to grow your health business with Microsoft and Intel.
- 1:00 – 1:30: Registration
- 1:30 – 2:15: The Opportunity in Health, Dr David Dembo – Microsoft Health Industry Lead, Australia
- 2:15 – 3:15: Microsoft’s Strategic Investments in Health - Werner Van Huffel – Microsoft Health Industry Technical Strategist, APAC Region
- 3:15 – 3:30: Coffee
- 3:30 – 4:15: Mobile Point Of Care Technology in Healthcare, Dr George Margelis – Intel Digital Health Group Industry Development Manager
- 4:20 – 4:30: Closing summary & call to action, Belinda Noakes – Microsoft Health Industry Business Development Manager, APAC Region