MSDN Australia Book Club #3: Building on the Windows 7 User Experience to Delight Your Customers
Join us for this MSDN Book Club to discuss “Building on the Windows 7 User Experience to Delight Your Customers”
When? Friday 26th March 2010 @ 12-1pm Sydney time. Click here to add the event to your diary
Chosen video to review? click here to watch the TechEd video before the Book Club and come armed with questions for the team
What’s the Book Club? A regular LiveMeeting community discussion on a chosen presentation or video. This time we’ll be joined by Dave Glover, Joseph Cooney and Tatham Oddie to discuss "Building on the Windows 7 User Experience to Delight Your Customers" on Friday 26th March 2010 @ 12-1pm Sydney time.
- 5 minutes: Speaker Introduction
- 40 minutes: Discussion (with 3 potential points being):
- How do I take advantage of the Windows 7 platform
- What are the new features in VS2010 and .NET Framework 4 that allow me to light up my application on Windows 7
- What are 3 steps to application greatness?
- 5 minutes: Feedback and vote for next topic
[UPDATE] I have just added this discussion topic to the MSDN Forum: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-AU/bookclubau/threads
·LiveMeeting not installed? Download it here: https://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA101733831033.aspx
To join a meeting from your phone, dial in using the following information:
Phone: +61298702923 [English (Australia), English (United Kingdom)]
Conference ID: 203791917