Microsoft Project Momentum 2010-EMEA, are you going? The Project team will!
Following this announcement last august: Registration is Now Open for Microsoft Project Momentum 2010 in Europe, Barcelona Nov. 16-18 2010 the event agenda is now published here. As a reminder the Project Momentum 20100-EMEA, will be held in Barcelona, Spain on November 16 – 18, 2010.
Key Highlights of Project Momentum 2010—EMEA:
- Obtain unique insights from customers and partners into how Project 2010 delivers flexible work management solutions
- Learn about innovative capabilities in Project 2010 that solve your organization's unique and specific needs
- Share best practices and learn new ways to win in challenging business scenarios
- Understand how to leverage your investments across related Microsoft technologies
- 15+ in-depth breakout sessions across business and technical tracks
- Hands on labs and product demonstrations
- Thought provoking keynotes and guest speakers
- Connect and collaborate with industry practitioners, partners, executives, technologists, and the Microsoft Project team
On the detailed agenda you will noticed familiar speaker names (product experts), not to mention key topics on 2010. I also strongly believe that one of the main value in this type of event is to opportunity to meet face to face and network; it will be the best $75 or 54 euros so will spend this fall , so don’t be shy and register to this event!
PS: yes I have booked my ticket, will arrive Sunday November 14 at around 3pm and will depart Barcelona Friday November 19th early morning…