How Do I Become a Writer for the Customer Reviews of STB Products Blog?
How do I Sign In?
Getting registered to be a writer for the Customer Reviews of STB Products Blog is very easy. You will use either an exisitng Windows Live ID or open a new one to create an account for use on the blogs. Here are the steps you will need to follow:
- When you click the Sign In link on any page in the blogs, you’ll be taken to the Windows Live ID sign in page. You can select any Windows Live ID account you already have or create a new one at that time. If you already have a working account on the blogs, please skip ahead to Step #4.
- The first time you sign in to the blogs with a Windows Live ID account, you’ll be presented with a “Create your TechNet (or MSDN) Profile to Contribute” page. From here, you will:
- Fill in the "Your Public Identity" area with the username you wish to have reflected on the blogs
- Check the "Agree to Legal Terms" checkbox
- Click Continue
- You will then be taken to your blog Site Settings Configuration page. This should be self-explanatory, but please be sure to select the correct time zone. Please copy (or make note of) your Sign-In Name. Once you click save, you will be a registered blog users.
- At this point, in order to be made a writer, you will need to send your information to the owner of the blog, who will see that your account is granted the correct permissions. Please send your Sign-In Name (from the Site Settings Configuration page) to Karen Forster at firstname.lastname@example.org.