Upcoming Webcasts from InCycle Software
Here are some upcoming webcasts from our ALM partner InCycle Software!
Managing an agile backlog with TFS 2012 – a Product Owner’s perspective
Visual Studio 2012 has not only improved the life of developers but product owners as well! As a PO, managing your product backlog and your interactions with the teams has significantly changed with VS 2012. You have a new agile dashboard that allows you to manage your backlog visually and help you make prioritization discussion. The storyboarding capabilities added to a PowerPoint should facilitate the envisioning of features for your products while the addition of the new Feedback tool will help you get input from third parties as well as provide your own input to the team. Join the session to learn tips and tricks on the new improvements in Visual Studio 2012 for product owners.
Improving Developer Productivity with Visual Studio 2012
Visual Studio 2012 aims at improving developer productivity by introducing a number of new capabilities. This session provides an overview of capabilities such as the new Team Explorer experience, Code Review, Code-Clone Analysis, and Continuous Unit Testing.
- Improve productivity by learning new capabilities in Visual Studio 2012.
- Focus on the tasks that are necessary to develop quality software.
- Learn about the new quick and easy mechanisms for collaborating with other developers in your project.
- Interacting with Team Foundation Server through the new Team Explorer.
- My Work, Source Control Explorer, Shelvesets.
- Collaborative development through Code Reviews.
- Find duplicate code with the new Code-Clone Analysis.
- Enhance code quality with Continuous Unit Testing.
- Surface bugs in your application with Exploratory Testing.
- Get your customer involved, get their Feedback!
|When:||November 6, 2012 – Noon-1 PM Pacific (3-4 PM Eastern)|
|November 27, 2012 – Noon-1 PM Pacific (3-4 PM Eastern)|