"Data Explorer"– Clean, Mashup, and Publish your Science Data
Dealing with scientific data can be challenging – especially since it’s in many different formats, files etc. The SQL Labs release of Microsoft Codename “Data Explorer” looks to be a tool that can help bring together many different data sets in a more straight forward way. Not only is it an easy to use tool to bring the datasets together, you can also publish it out in a number of ways to make it easy to share the insight/results with others.
there is both a:
- Desktop Client that can be installed – so you can test it out directly on your laptop/desktop
Download "Data Explorer" Desktop Client
- and a Cloud based version – so the service is always available.
Invite me to "Data Explorer" Cloud Service
Microsoft Codename "Data Explorer"
Gain new insights from your data
Have you ever had trouble finding data you needed? Or combining data from different, incompatible sources? How about sharing the results with others in a web-friendly way? If so, we want you to try Microsoft Codename “Data Explorer”.
With "Data Explorer" you can:
- Identify the data you care about from the sources you work with (e.g. Excel spreadsheets, files, SQL Server databases).
- Discover relevant data and services via automatic recommendations from the Windows Azure Marketplace.
- Enrich your data by combining it and visualizing the results.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to refine the data.
- Publish the results to share them with others or power solutions.
Automatically discover data, as we recommend datasets and data services from the Windows Azure Marketplace. Rather than spending your time looking for data, let us bring the data to you.
Easily enrich your data by combining it with data from other places. Use visualization tools to gain insights into your business.
Seamlessly publish your results and share them with colleagues. Generate data feeds that can be consumed by other tools. Continue your analysis in other tools, such as Excel or PowerPivot. Control what you share with whom, securely.