Live from LiveWriter
I've finally managed to get around to installing LiveWriter.
LiveWriter is a installable piece of software that you can download and install for writing blog entries.
- Works with lots of blog engines (including WordPress, Blogger, Live Spaces, etc)
- Can configure multiple blogs to work with it
- Allows pinging of ping servers (such as Technorati)
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) authoring
- Allows automatic publishing of photos to blogging engine or separately to FTP server
- Integrates with local.live.com - for easy adding of maps to your posts
- Support blog discovery through RSD
- Support for custom plug ins (you should at least get the tag4writer plugin for tagging your posts)
- Support for spell checking your posts (Sean could do with this)
- There is an SDK available for it
This blog post brought to you courtesy of LiveWriter. Go download it and try it out!