Robotics and .NET Fundamentals Series
Hi there. I just posted quite a lot of video content for students and enthusiasts looking to learn Robotics Studio, a free tool from Microsoft that makes robotics fun and easy (even if you don't have a robot).
You can view supporting material here.
Here is a brief index of the content. Enjoy and comment!
- Getting Started
- Setting up the Create
- Serial port communication in VC# Express
- Teaching the robot to sing
- More on serial port stuff
- Setting up and utilizing Bluetooth
- Driving the robot in a square
- Intro to VPL and MS Robotics Studio
- Learning how to drive the robot via a dialog box
- See how you can use VPL to create a program without writing any code whatsoever
- Introducing Autonomous Behavior
- Using the iRobot Create's sensors and a flow diagram to back up when an obstacle is encountered
- Conclusion to the series
|Share this post :|