Get the most out of the Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Conference 2014
Now that you’ve registered for Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Conference, you’re probably already looking forward to the opportunity to learn about new Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 functionality and to connect and interact directly with the people who build Microsoft Dynamics AX. This conference offers all attendees some special opportunities beyond the basic demos, whether you’re building on Microsoft Dynamics AX, implementing it right now, or are completely new to the platform. Read on for tips on how to get the most from this popular symposium.
Attend a tailored overview session
After enjoying a positive start with the keynote (delivered by Microsoft’s Hal Howard, corporate vice president, Microsoft Dynamics ERP Research and Development, Microsoft Business Solutions and Christian Pederson, general manager, Microsoft Dynamics AX), you can select from Business Overview sessions that speak most directly to your situation. These are “day in the life” presentations that provide a 90-minute overview of new features in this release within the context of common Microsoft Dynamics AX user roles:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX retailer
- Microsoft Dynamics AX project manager
- Microsoft Dynamics AX IT manager and developer
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Solution architect
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Production manager
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance department
Enjoy specialized breakout sessions and labs
Our breakout sessions provide in-depth demonstration of features highlighted during the overview presentations. For instance, if you attend the Finance Controller overview session, you might be interested in the Managing your invoice-to-cash process breakout session. Or if you go to the IT manager & developer session, Create Microsoft Dynamics AX builds using the new X++ server-side parallel compiler might be of interest.
Got questions? Send them now!
One goal of the conference is to offer you a chance to get answers to your Microsoft Dynamics AX questions. We’ve got two ways to connect you with the knowledgeable professionals at Microsoft who can best help:
- Need input on specific issues? For instance, maybe you are wondering about best practices for inventory management. Or, perhaps you want to implement management reporter: what should I think about? Focus room sessions are for small groups (6 – 8 people) and offer a quiet setting to discuss particular challenges with our R&D staff. Schedule a time, now, by sending an email to DAXFocus@microsoft.com, noting the area you wish to discuss and briefly describing the implementation.
- Want to know about specific features or industry functionality? We’re hosting seven live Q&A panels:
- Framework features (server, client, tools, etc.)
- Horizontal features (financials, supply chain, payroll, etc.)
- BI and reporting
- Public sector
- Services industries
Email your questions in advance ( before February 4, 2014 at 6:00 p.m. Pacific ) to DAXAskQs@microsoft.com (please note which panel your question is directed at). Our pros will come ready to answer your questions and others—and we’ll provide an opportunity to ask questions during the sessions as well.
- Get more conference information Click here
- Follow us on Twitter: #AXTech2014