Help Shape the Future of ERP: Join the Microsoft Dynamics ‘AX 7’ Preview Program
We’re excited to extend an invitation to customers to join our Preview Program for Microsoft Dynamics ‘AX 7’, a critical milestone in this release process. This program will offer you the opportunity to help shape the future of the next release of Dynamics AX. You can help us deliver a higher quality solution that better meets your business needs. At the same time, your organization can prepare for going live on the latest release early.
Get the features of Dynamics ‘AX 7’ before the general public! But that’s not all. When you join our Preview Program, you’ll also receive:
- Direct engagement opportunities with Microsoft, including contacts from Dynamics AX R&D, Solution Architecture, and Support
- Access to pre-release code and training (English only)
- Access to a private Yammer community, dedicated to customers sharing their experiences with Dynamics ‘AX 7’
- Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services, a Microsoft Azure-based collaboration portal that provides a unifying, collaborative environment along with a set of regularly updated services that help you manage the application lifecycle of your Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations.
How to join
To join our Preview Program, make sure you have all of the following:
- Your organization purchased Dynamics AX licenses
- Committed implementation team and sponsorship at your company
- A signed agreement with a Microsoft Dynamics channel partner, and a complete implementation plan that includes performance testing, end-user training, risks assessment, and so on.
Additionally, you’ll need to commit to going live within the timeframe that Microsoft requests as part of the Preview Program, and participate in a PR event with Microsoft, such as a press release, case study, or testimonial.
Sound good? Apply online: https://aka.ms/ax7tap