BizTalk Adapter for MSMQ v2.0 Released!
The BizTalk 2004 Adapter for MSMQ provides support for sending and receiving messages using MSMQ 2.0 and 3.0, and takes advantage of the new features in MSMQ 3.0. Major features of the adapter include support for:
- • MSMQ 2.0 and 3.0
- • Multi-threading option for faster performance
- • Guaranteed delivery when using transactional queues
- • Reading from remote non-transactional queues
- • Dynamic send ports
- • Support for messages up to 2 Gigabytes in size
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP
The minimum software requirements for an installation of Microsoft® BizTalk® 2004 Adapter for MSMQ on a single computer include the following:
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004
For information about downloading and installing BizTalk Server 2004, see the BizTalk Server Downloads at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=41523.
Note: Although it is not required, it is strongly recommended that you install Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004, Service Pack 1. For a list of features in BizTalk Server 2004, Service Pack 1, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=41585. To install BizTalk Server 2004, Service Pack 1, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=41524.
- Microsoft Windows® Message Queuing 2.0 or Message Queuing 3.0
Note: Make sure the Message Queuing service is started after you install it.
Important: BizTalk 2004 Adapter for MSMQ is not compatible with BizTalk Server 2000 or BizTalk Server 2002.