Azure Developer–Let’s investigate production issues with Azure Monitor, Snapshot Debugger
In this session, Isaac shares us how the developer exception resolution experience can be better with Azure Monitor and Snapshot Debugger.
The discussion talks about what Azure Monitor is and an introduction to Snapshot Debugger, and quickly goes into demos showcasing what developers can do with Snapshot Debugger.
[0:50] - Overview of Azure Monitor
[2:11] – Introduction to Snapshot Debugging
[3:52] – How to Get to Snapshot Debugger Content in Azure
[5:30] – Debugging Snapshots in Visual Studio
[8:30] – Attaching to Azure App Service with Snapshot Debugger
[14:00] – Using LogPoints to extend logging of debugged Snapshots
- Azure Monitor
- Application Insights
- Debug snapshots on exceptions in .NET apps
- Application Insights with Isaac Levin on the RunAsRadio podcast
- View or analyze data collected
- Create and share dashboards
- Autoscale based on schedule or application performance
- Archive monitoring data
Hope this helps.