Learn How To Develop for Office Live
Learn about the opportunity that Office Live represents for developers at one of our upcoming Office Live reviews.
- Do you build software solutions and/or provide services to small business?
- Do you want to create an additional stream of income with a low technical barrier of entry?
- Are you interested in knowing how to take advantage of the shifting software plus services paradigm?
- Then the Office Live Review for Micro ISVs is the event you should attend!
In June we are conducting two Office Live Review events:
· Tuesday, June 5th at the Microsoft Technical Center in Boston, Mass.
· Monday, June 11th at the Microsoft Technical Center in Silicon Valley, CA.
These one-day workshop focus on helping custom solution developers, web partners, and ISVs understand Microsoft’s Office Live strategy, how to customize and extend the Microsoft Office Live environment, and identify with Microsoft Office Live offerings – Office Live Basic, Office Live Collaboration, and Office Live Essentials, and what types of scenarios each of these apply to.
Update: As Michael Lehman posted in his blog, attendees will receive a free copy of Office 2007 Professional and Windows Vista Business! The first 20 people to create an Office Live solution and post it to the Office Live Marketplace will also receive a Zune!
Update #2: Use registration code: GENATT when you register for the events.
Update #3: The Windows Vista we are giving away to attendees is the Vista Business rather than Ultimate.
|08:30||09:00||Arrival and registration|
|09:00||09:15||Welcome and logistics|
|09:15||10:00||Understanding the Office Live Architecture|
|10:00||11:00||Understanding the Office Live Data and Storage Architecture|
|11:00||12:00||Using Workflows to Define Business Rules in Office Live Apps|
|13:00||14:00||Programming with the Office Live Web Service API|
|14:00||15:00||Integrating with Office Live Authentication using Windows Live ID|
|15:15||16:15||Build Office Live Integration using VS with Project GlidePath|
|16:15||17:15||Creating Mash-Ups in Office Live|
My colleague Rohit Puri and I will be leading these events, and I hope to see you there!