Download SharePoint SDK for Windows Phone 8 + Free Developer Resources
- 2 minutes to read
If you are interested in developing Windows Phone 8 apps that would connect to SharePoint 2013.
I’d like to announce that Microsoft released SharePoint 2013 SDK for Windows Phone 8.
1. Prerequisite: Make sure you have the Windows Phone 8 Developer tools installed on your PC.
2. Download and install Microsoft SharePoint SDK for Windows Phone 8 MSI.
Develop Windows Phone 8 apps for SharePoint 2013:
· How to: Set up an environment for developing mobile apps for SharePoint
· Overview of Windows Phone SharePoint 2013 application templates in Visual Studio
· Architecture of the Windows Phone SharePoint List Application template
· How to: Create a Windows Phone SharePoint 2013 list app
· How to: Store and retrieve SharePoint list items on a Windows Phone
· How to: Implement business logic and data validation in SharePoint 2013 app for Windows Phone
· How to: Support and convert SharePoint 2013 field types for Windows Phone apps
· How to: Customize list item queries and filter data for Windows Phone apps
· How to: Customize the user interface of a SharePoint 2013 list app for Windows Phone
· How to: Use multiple SharePoint 2013 lists in a Windows Phone app
· How to: Configure and use push notifications in SharePoint 2013 apps for Windows Phone
· Integrating location and map functionality in SharePoint 2013
· How to: Create a mobile app in SharePoint 2013 that contains data from an external data source
· How to: Integrate maps with Windows Phone apps and SharePoint 2013 lists
· How to: Build search-driven mobile apps with the Navigation and Event Logging REST interfaces
Please feel free to subscribe to the feed on the sidebar or follow on twitter for alerts on posts.
[Please read the DISCLAIMER for this blog here.]