Dynamics GP Global Product Updates
I want to provide everyone with some important updates on 2 key integrations being released later this summer which are part of the Dynamics GP 10.0 Feature Pack. Below you will find detailed information on each as well as Key Dates. Check the Feature Pack landing page on PartnerSource for more information and materials as they become available.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Feature Pack, which is similar to our previous Extensions releases for Microsoft Dynamics GP 8.0 and 9.0, is now available. The release includes Service Pack 2 features, PerformancePoint Server Data Provider, Rapid Implementation Tools, and integration to the Mobility Framework.
PerformancePoint Server: Microsoft Office PerformancePoint Server is a complete performance management application that includes business scorecarding functionality (monitoring, analytics, reporting, and planning) that enables companies to more effectively plan and manage their businesses. PerformancePoint is available on the Volume Licensing pricelists. An integration to PerformancePoint Server will be released with the Feature Pack.
Microsoft Dynamics Mobile: The Microsoft Dynamics Mobile Development Tools can help you develop and customize mobile applications. The tools make it easy to extend the existing functionality to benefit users who need to work in mobile environments. An integration to the Mobility Framework will be released with the Feature Pack. The Dynamics Mobile Development tool will be available in US English only for the initial release. Additional languages will be assessed for future releases. This release will be for Microsoft Dynamics GP Module Based Licensing Professional Edition and Business Ready Licensing Advanced Management at $495 US/named user available September 1, 2008.
The following are some key dates related to the Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Feature Pack release:
- Available Now: New DVD download
- Available Now: Rapid Implementation Tools
- Available Now: General availability and new DVD in inventory. Prospects who purchase after June 18 will receive new DVD media. New DVDs will not ship to existing customers (customers purchasing prior to June 18) and partners. Existing customers and partners can request a copy from SalesOps.
- Coming Soon: PerformancePoint data provider for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Sept. 1: Dynamics Mobile Integration available.
Sales and Marketing Tools
- The following sales and marketing tools are available:
- Partner FAQ
- Customer FAQ
- Advanced Management, Business Essentials, and Enhancement brochures. (Also available in inventory in June.)
- Rapid Components fact sheet
- Smartlist Builder fact sheet
- Project fact sheets
- Field Service fact sheets
- Existing-customer PPT deck