Microsoft Dynamics GP ISV Ramp! (Webinar 5 of 7: vSync - EDI)
Thanks to those Dynamics GP Partners that attended our fifth GP ISV webinar on May 9th. This is a series of seven webinars that will cover various GP ISV solutions hosted through May. In this fith webinar Brian Lynch, Director of Sales, demoed and discussed the benefits of the "EDI" application. Below are some of the topics that were discussed.
· For AEs: What your competition doesn’t know about supply chain compliance
· For CSMs: The most common errors companies make in deploying EDI solutions
· How to choose the right EDI model for your Microsoft Dynamics customers and prospects
· The most common errors partners make in recommending implementing EDI solutions
· How to meet the needs of clients too big for simple shipping systems, but too small for WMS
· Fulfillment, Shipping and the importance of write back capabilities
· The buzz from Wal-Mart and other Retailers on future requirements – what your clients need to know
· Tips and tricks to prepare your clients for supply chain compliance
Company contact information and additional product details can be viewed at the vSync's website: www.vsync.com
The sixth webinar in this series will cover Winning Higher Revenue Opportunities with Tensoft. Please watch for a Blog post about this webinar by May 20th.