Thoughts on "spelunking" posts?

I enjoy spelunking with Reflector and though I haven't written much about it up to now, I do spend large chunks of time every month digging through code. When I go spelunking, 80% of the time it is to better understand how an API is used or a particular peice of functionality is organized in code; the other 20% is spent enjoying the views.

Unless I get feeback to the contrary, I will post more spelunking articles under their own category, "spelunking". The posts will be "reality" based -- I will try to write them up as I do the spelunking -- and will include pictures of key findings. Some potential topics include:

  • Deployment including BTSTask and the supporting assemblies.
  • Orchestration debugging support including UI elements.

If you have any thoughts, let me know.